Stargate Hydrogen is ISO 9001 Certified
We are proud to announce we’ve developed our Quality Management System to fulfill and exceed the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and successfully passed the ISO 9001 certification audit. We have already received our ISO 9001:2015 certification which covers all three of our locations.
Scope: R&D of ceramic catalysts and electrodes. Development, assembly, and sales of electrolyser stacks and systems for hydrogen production.
Here are the words of Stargate’s Head of Quality Piret Mägi about the achievement:
“Taking on ISO 9001:2015 implementation at Stargate proved to be an exhilarating journey, especially for someone new to the scene. Despite Stargate being a young company, the dynamic team had been very effective, producing a great number of developments, processes, systems, documents, etc. that all had to be unified to follow a common system. More complexity was added by having three different locations and the hectic schedules of our versatile team.
Despite this, I felt confident we could make it; I just didn’t know yet “how”. As we progressed, I witnessed a positive domino effect: an increasing number of individuals became active contributors to building our QMS and utilizing digital collaboration tools more broadly increased the efficiency of our work. The “how” became clear to me - the Stargate team truly lives up to their values, sense of urgency and take ownership.”
ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS) developed and published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It outlines the criteria for a QMS and is designed to help organizations ensure they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to their products or services.
The key principles of ISO 9001:2015 include:
- Customer focus: Understanding and meeting customer requirements to enhance satisfaction.
- Leadership: Establishing a clear direction and commitment within the organization.
- Engagement of people: Involving, empowering, and developing employees at all levels.
- Process approach: Managing activities and related resources as processes to achieve desired outcomes.
- Improvement: Continuously improving processes, products, and systems within the organization.
- Evidence-based decision making: Utilizing data and information for effective decision-making.
- Relationship management: Managing relationships with relevant interested parties to enhance performance.
ISO 9001:2015 follows a plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle, emphasizing continual improvement in quality management. Stargate is now certified and demonstrated compliance with the requirements of this standard through an audit process conducted by Bureau Veritas.
By implementing ISO 9001:2015, Stargate Hydrogen aims to enhance customer satisfaction, improve processes, minimize errors, increase efficiency, and ultimately achieve better performance and competitiveness in their respective industries.
A huge thank you to the entire Stargate’s team for this outstanding performance, and a special shout out to Piret Mägi who spearheaded the process.
Together we enable the industry of tomorrow.